Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting Over

A lot has happened since we last posted. I put my house up for sale, sold it, bought a house, moved to a new suburb, and helped to acclimate my school-aged children to a new school and new friends. It has been three months since we moved, and the dust is finally beginning to settle.

Thirty-five has also had big changes in her life She has gone back to school to get her master's degree. In addition to going to school almost full-time, she is raising a two-year old and working full-time. She definitely has her hands full!

Anyway - all this is my way of apologizing for our not being more consistent in our postings. But we plan to mend our wicked ways, we promise.

As I mentioned, I recently moved. The house my husband and I bought is in need of alot of TLC, and I plan to document our progress on the house as we go along, for your enjoyment as well as so that I have a place to look back to when I feel disheartened. I also plan to use this blog as a place to store links, ideas, and great finds that I may want to use in the house in the future.

Also, I have once again challenged myself to cook at least one new recipe a week for the next year. I will share each of these recipes with you.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment