Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Couch Fantasy

Ha ha, funny.  Because I have been having my plaid couch fantasy again.  I love plaid.  I have always loved plaid.  I am sort of partial to plaid pants but I'll take any item of clothing in plaid.  Really, makes no difference to me.  Of course, it has to be a good plaid- not any old cheap looking plaid will do.  And no more Burberry check, please- I'm tired of it.  But lately I have been dreaming about a plaid couch again (the need comes and goes)- how fantastic would that be?   But good ones are not easy to come by.  In fact, I haven't found a single one I really like.  I mean there is this one from Anthroplogie.  But, well, it sort of, um, misses the the mark (Sorry, Anthro- no offense).

But why don't these other two lovelies come in plaid?  Is it too much to ask?  Surely, I am not the only one who has a plaid couch fantasy. 
-35
p.s. to 40- yes, I did recently change my ultimate dream couch from the DWR Theatre to the DWR Bantam.  I don't know why, I just did.  And blue velvet is nice, but wouldn't it be a pet hair magnet?  Just saying......
Urban Outfitters

Design Within Reach


No comments:

Post a Comment